If dinosaurs were alive today ?
You do know about dinosaurs… right? … No, not the teachers! I’m talking about the prehistoric, now fossilised creatures, which inhabited the earth millions of years ago. Could you imagine if we could restore Dinosaur fossils so that they were alive today? If Dinosaurs were alive now, should we keep them in a theme park? Although I heard that didn’t go so well for Jurassic Park!
If Dinosaurs got sick, how would we cure them? In researching, I found out that dinosaur’s immune systems are probably too weak to handle the bugs and viruses around today. We would need dinosaur vets, and new medicines to look after them.
If dinosaurs were alive, how much food would we have to feed them? It might be 10 billion pieces of fish, meat and plants per day, and our earth is already struggling to feed us at the moment! So we know feeding them would be an issue, but what about their (whisper) poop… Did you guys hear me? I said POOP! Big Stinking piles of dinosaur POOP! What would we even do with it all?
BUT... wouldn’t it be amazing though if you could ride dinosaurs to school? I’m sure Mr MacDonald wouldn’t like all the mess they would make.
If dinosaurs were alive today, wouldn’t it be chaotic? Houses, buildings and roads could be destroyed. The destruction results would be horrifying to see. But what if we could train dinosaurs to be in construction and rebuild what they destroyed. We could also train them for search and rescue and transport.
If dinosaurs were alive again, would we keep them as pets, or let them roam in the wild, killing animals, other dinosaurs, people and maybe even YOU! So if dinosaurs were alive today, they’d probably run around eating everyone… So if a dinosaur starts chasing you… RUN!!!!! (Run off stage)
No comments:
Post a Comment