Hi Mr Mc, What ive learnt is how to do ''backhand ''and''forehand''grip! although ive slightly learnt badminton before,i feel like this was the BEST lession ive ever had. Thank you Mr Mc,Danny and all the other people who contribiuted
p.s i also learnt that on the last day LOTS of people get hurt!
I have learnt not much because I already knew all about badminton and have played it at home/other peoples houses. But I still learnt that this school didn't forget badminton
I will really miss badminton and I am a bit upset that I missed the last session. I learnt how to hit the shuttle and how to hold the racket. I feel like I need to work on keeping the shuttle in the air.
I Learned Back Hand and front hand in Badmintion
ReplyDeleteI learnt how to use back hand grip i had an amazing time and learnt how to play badminton
ReplyDeletetoday lernt to play last one standing and we played tage
ReplyDeleteHi Mr Mc,
ReplyDeleteWhat ive learnt is how to do ''backhand ''and''forehand''grip!
although ive slightly learnt badminton before,i feel like this was the BEST lession ive ever had.
Thank you Mr Mc,Danny and all the other people who contribiuted
p.s i also learnt that on the last day LOTS of people get hurt!
from Giselle
I learnt forehand and backhand, I also learnt how to juggle.
ReplyDeleteI have learnt how to play badminton I loved it
ReplyDeleteby Amisha
I have learnt not much because I already knew all about badminton and have played it at home/other peoples houses. But I still learnt that this school didn't forget badminton
ReplyDeleteI will really miss badminton and I am a bit upset that I missed the last session. I learnt how to hit the shuttle and how to hold the racket. I feel like I need to work on keeping the shuttle in the air.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Ziggy I wonder... how far can you hit the shuttle.
ReplyDeleteI learnt how to do back and fourd hand grip I need to practes to hit the shuttle
ReplyDeleteI have learnt how to rally and I also now know a new game(last one standing)
ReplyDeleteBy Breanna
I have been Learning how to rally and I have also now know Lots of warm ups and games
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed badminton,we played lots of things. we did...
ReplyDeletewarmup
backhand forwold hand grip
last one standing
and lots of other games for warm up.
I learnt how to use the backhand grip and how to serve. I think badminton is cool and awesome!
ReplyDeleteI learnt how to use back hand and forword hand grip and many more
ReplyDeleteThis is great. We got a set to play at home badminton is fun
ReplyDelete