wow Mr Mc so much websites... you must be working so hard tank u alot for ur hard work
Fantastic job Mr Mc you have really tried you best to look for these amazing websites so room 7 can practice them.
Fantastic job Mr Mc you have really tried your best to look for these amazing websites so room 7 can practice them.
Thanks Sadiya and Raihan, what lovely kind words.
Now that I've remembered the blog I can take a look at these websites thanks.
Thank you Mr Mac for your amazing work on teaching today! i enjoy the things that you put up for us to do
thank you Mr Mc
wow Mr Mc so much websites... you must be working so hard tank u alot for ur hard work
ReplyDeleteFantastic job Mr Mc you have really tried you best to look for these amazing websites so room 7 can practice them.
ReplyDeleteFantastic job Mr Mc you have really tried your best to look for these amazing websites so room 7 can practice them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sadiya and Raihan, what lovely kind words.
ReplyDeleteNow that I've remembered the blog I can take a look at these websites thanks.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mr Mac for your amazing work on teaching today! i enjoy the things that you put up for us to do
ReplyDeletethank you Mr Mc
ReplyDelete